Are you ready?
… Because I’m so excited to give you some potentially self-enhancing information you can use as a road-map to improving your immune system through certain vegetables and vegetable combinations!
This article will give you some helpful tips on how to use vegetables to improve your immunity power naturally to protect you against blood sugar and hearth problems, and certain immune failures that can occur in your mouth, stomach, and colon.
But first, let me educate you a little more on one of the 5 major food groups…
Did you know that Vegetables consist of 4 subgroups?
Dark green vegetables – bok choy, collard greens, kale, leaf lettuce, mesclun, mustard greens, romaine lettuce, spinach, turnip greens, and watercress.
Orange vegetables – acorn squash, butternut squash, carrots, hubbard squash, and sweet potatoes.
Starchy vegetables – corn, green lima beans, green peas, and white beans.
Other veggies – artichokes, asparagus, bean sprouts, beets, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, cucumbers, eggplant, green beans, green and red bell peppers, mushrooms, okra, onions, parsnips, tomatoes, tomato juice, vegetable juice, turnips, wax beans, and zucchini.
Okay I have a confession to make – my mouth was watering as I was thinking and writing those veggies.
But, not all those veggies mentioned about are necessary for improving your immunity power naturally…
With being said-
Would you be happy to know that certain veggies and combinations of certain veggies mentioned above are essentials to improving your immunity power naturally?
Organic Tomatoes will terrorize germs.
– They contain certain potent nutrients to boost your immunity power naturally to go along with vitamin C and A, potassium, and two specialty acids that can reduce or even eliminate certain immune failures and blood level problems.
Organic Tomatoes And Broccoli are a killer combination.
In fact, research shows that the tomato-broccli combo can shrink tumors while slowing the growth of certain harmful cells.
– Broccli contains inole 3-carbinol and sulforaphane while tomatoes are packed with carotenoids – a combination that can protect you against immune failures – and an example for how to improve immunity power naturally.
Organic Sweet Potatoes are a smart choice – just saying.
– They’re a MAJOR source of beta carotene which your body will convert to vitamin A, one of the most important germ barriers for your skin; an essential for how to improve immunity power naturally.
Organic Garlic And Onions are germ fighting ‘gym rats.’
– Because garlic and onions are members of the allium family which contain nutrients to enhance your immunity power naturally while fighting harmful germs and reduce blood levels.
… And then… Organic Mushrooms!
– Will shoot down infections; increase the production and activity of white blood cells, another example on how to improve your immunity power naturally.